- Recruiting: Designers wanted!
- We are hiring!
- We’ve moved!
- Google Hummingbird, and what it means for you
- 31 Top tips for developing great Landing Page experiences:
- Mind your language…
- The Cookie Cutter
- New SportsAble website going live today
- Anti Flash
- Internet Explorer 6 will be ending in 2012
- Adobe Is Ending Flash for Mobile
- Fresh content to win in Google’s algo’ overhaul
Tag Archives: seo
Creating multi-regional and multi-lingual websites that Google will appreciate and rank correctly. Definitions: Multi-regional website This is a website that explicitly targets users in various regions (generally different countries). Multilingual website A website that is available in multiple languages. Dual … Continue reading →
According to a report from ZDNet Adobe is stopping development of its Flash Player for mobile browsers. They will continue to support existing Android and BlackBerry Playbook configurations of the player, but future development will be focused on developing HTML5 … Continue reading →
Avatars by Sterling Adventures